Friday, April 29, 2011

Jogoya Buffet

My blog has become so dead again.Sigh.
I don't have time to blog and perhaps
I have nothing interesting to share with.
Recently just busy working. Damn tired.
After this, gonna start study. Back study life.
If study compare with work.Hmmmm, I do prefer study.
Skip this will talk bout study in next post.:)

So yeah went to KL Starhill Gallery beside Pavillion.
For Jogoya Buffet with cousin and her friend.
Cause there having promotion. It is much more cheaper that I tot.
Normal price should be 108++ but due to promotion it just need RM50.
I just can't understand why still gt 'people' say it is expensive.
And saying that I am rich. Really tak blh tahan with this kind of people.==
Perhaps I like to eat so I don't mind how expensive it is if it really worth.
The food at there really very nice. Especially dessert.Green tea cake&Ice cream.^^
Alright.Nothing to talk bout d. Let see those picture that have taken at there.
More photo will be upload in Facebook.
Enjoy and take care people!;)




No comments:

Post a Comment