Friday, May 13, 2011

A New Month.


Alright. Is may now.
Can't believe time pass so fast.
Just want to post bout my recently life right now.
I have decided to study in PTC College as taking
Management in finance.(Business course).
I also studying form6 maybe will be quick soon.
Depend on how it is going on.
I just can say that form 6 is not easy to study.
It is the tough exam compare with those college.

And I 100% not agree with those people who saying
Study form6 is wasted time. If study form6 just take 1 and half year.
After that you can continue with your degree which is at least 3 years.
Is actually the same which you study at college. The difference is just that
Study form6 you need to follow the school rules and have to wear back uniform.
The most important is if you don't want burden your family or you are not that rich
Form6 is the better choice to choose. So,those who are not really know how others
May be facing their own problem such like financial problem
Please just don't give any comment and shut your mouth up.
Just want to release my emotion here. Sorry if you think I am saying you.
Feel unfair with my friend only. That's all for today. Stay tuned.

Good luck to me and good luck to everyone.
Take Care people.Love:)

Don't judge people if you don't really know her/him.

No comments:

Post a Comment