Thursday, April 14, 2011

National Service Life 2

Still the same.
Will be continue the life of me during my national service.
This post will be a bit short but lot of photo that I will be post
that taken during the past of 3 month .Hope you guys enjoy:))
Hugs.:))
Best Friend.Miss U♥
Me and Sim Hye=D

Me and brother.(Chong Joo).♥
Me and Shing.
Happy to know you. Won't forget You.I promise.♥
My Di(shuneng)and Me.^^♥
Jackson and Me.:)
Those photo taken during the last day.
Retro Night. I really Miss you all.♥
Pipi and Me^^
♥♥♥
Funny dear gang group photo.I am the ugly 1.♥
Eating our lunch when inside the jungle. Fun experience.♥
Me.Looking at other side.==

Water Sport.Rakit.We get number 2 in this.Proud that I can take part.^^
Flying Fox! My 1st time!=D
My Dear.My Baby.Me.♥
Theng Yen.Me.SohPo Darling.♥
I Love Them.You♥


Community Service. Taken all this photo in a kampong Orang Asli.^^
Theng Yen and Me. Pretty girl.:)
Me and Elizabeth.She is a damn crazy friend.:P
My Dear Gang.I♥U.
Taken when celebrating CNY.:D
Taken when in class.KN4:)
Bravo company group picture.

A good experience that I ever had.
Not regret that join national service.
I learn a lot from there. A lot a lot.
Thank you that be with me when I need you all.
You are so special than others. I an happy to know you guys.
Some of them are staying far from me we can't see each other often.
I really miss you guys a lot. Miss the moment with together.
You.I miss u a lot.
I hope to go back camp but I know it couldn't happen.
I will always remember the memories with you all. I Love you guys.♥♥♥

End for my national service life.

没有去爱的心里有一个缺口
顺着阳光的方向
寂寞不断疯长
好像孩子失去了心爱的红色气球
一辈子无法再找回
我们都无法逃避分离的伤。

No comments:

Post a Comment