Sunday, April 10, 2011

National Service Life


Yea.As my title.
National Service Life.
Will talk about the memory I had during the past 3 month.
I remember the day
when I received a letter that confirm that I need to enter camp.
Mix Feeling. First Feeling is like why choose me.I quite active.
Just can't stop blaming. I don't want go!

Finally.3.1.2011.
I need to go gather at wangsa maju
To enter my camp which located at Sungkai,Perak.
Early morning reached there saw a lot of people.
I started to feel excited.Thinking what will happen after this.Whee.
Bus start to move and I hug my parents saying good bye with them.
My mother keep on asking me to take care of myself.
I just answer her that I will I will.Don't worry.
But actually I really very touched:)

Alright.
Inside bus 1st person that I know was
Kimberly Set Yih May.(Grandma)She was a damn funny person.
Can say is to over.I keep laugh inside the bus.HAHAHA.
U know what we same bus same dorm same company!
Feel happy. We are group in to BRAVO company.
Which is combined with dorm 3 and dorm 4.
There was no activity during the 1st 3 days.
That's why is totally boring. Just after eat then sleep.

Second day I know another of person who make me remember them.
She is Esther Tan Ching Moon(My dear)and Sook Kuan Lim(My darling).
Both of them are crazy and really a nice person. Ya,they are pretty too.:))
Last I know another 2 girl which is also now become my best friend
Woon Yi(My Aunt Dear)and Julia(My baby).Sook Fun(Sohpo Dear)
I love them a lot.We do things all together.
We sleep together.Eat together.Play together.Smile together.Cry together.
I love the feeling when be with you all.♥♥

Besides this.
I know a lot of friend at there.
Inside camp those boys are really different compare with
boys who in school. Don't ask me why. Because is hard to explain.
Maybe is mature a bit. Just one important is they really gentlemen.
Quite close with few of them. They really very friendly and funny.
Now we still promise each other that must ofter hang out together.
And don't worry I won't forget you all. You all are just so important to me.♥

Stop here.Tired.
Need sleep. Will continue on next post.
Good Night people:]

No comments:

Post a Comment