Saturday, October 9, 2010

With a heavy heart.

Yeah.Trial is over.
But SPM is not yet over.
Exam really make me feel very tired.
I need to switch my bed time to 1am.
Maybe some will think that is still early.
But i feel quite late d.Is really very sleepy.

Exam over.
Now.I scare to face the result.
I know it will be very terrible.
Anyway.I will try my best on SPM.
I really need to work hard.I know.
Stress.Pressure.!!

And.Now.
I not very good in mood.
Because of certain things.
I know i should let go.I know.I know.
But I really can't.Really can't.
I still miss you.
How badly i miss you.
I know i shouldn't be like that.
Because you already belong to someone.
I know.Just give me another few minutes to miss you again.
After this.I know i must lose the past.
I know i can do it.*Tears*

原来.
不知不觉你在我心里
已经有一定的分量了


怕被遗忘的感觉
怕被忽略的感觉
很怕

你很重要



3 comments:

  1. 不会的啦..我相信你在"他"的心中..
    也占有一定的分量..

    "他"会答应..
    "他"不会忽略你..
    "他"不会遗忘你..

    因为你对"他"很重要.. =)

    加油~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你懂我说谁啊?哈哈..
    谢谢哦..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 恩..懂了..
    放心啦~你不会被遗忘的.. =)

    ReplyDelete