Saturday, October 2, 2010

Trial Exam Season


Exam season.
Ya.Still exam.
Study everyday.
But can't remember anything also.
Hmmm.What to say lea.
Already exam for few subject.
BM.BI.History.Modern Math.Add Math.Biology.
Add math and Bio is the most worst to me.
Actually I dun feel scare at all for bio.
But after finished taking for trial bio paper.
Only I started to feel scare.Scare I cant pass.
I din't fail my bio paper before. Please..Give me pass!
Add math.Lgi teruk.
I don't know how to do also.For me,really difficult.

Tomorrow is Bio paper3.
Tuesday is Physics.(Death).
Will be end my trial exam on this Friday.
Faster over.I already very Stress!!
Just Trial only.For me,is already very stress.
I can't imagine how am i going to sit for SPM.
Anyway,I will take it as a challenge.
I am sure i will be very miss my secondary school life.
After SPM.Is time to leave and say goodbye to all my friends.
I know we still can hang out together but it will be less already.
I will totally miss it.Especially my best friend.
You know who u are.I really will miss u.
Don't worry,I won't forget all for you.
The memorize that we together create,
I will always remember.
I suddenly feel scare that you all will forget me.
Hope that after this we still can keep in touch with each other.
You.Better don't forget me!
If not I will kill you.Haha.

That's all for this.
Will be update soon:
Bout my Mumu birthday celebration.:D
Everyone: Take care and have a nice day.~^^


No comments:

Post a Comment