Thursday, October 14, 2010

Awaiting The arrival.

After Trial.
What i do?Okay,now nowadays i seldom go school.
5 day of school and i just go 2-3 days.
I just stay at home and study.STUDY?
Ya.Study.At least got study a bit.
Rather than go school sit at the class and do nothing.
Can you imagine 1 class not more than 10 people come.
And teacher won't teach also.Just ask you to study your own.
Cause all the syllable had covert.

Well.
Go to school also is not a bad things.
Ya.It will feel boring.
But if u really want study.
School is also a good place to study.
But.I do prefer study at home.
Sorry my friend i know you need go school.
Anyway.I will try accompany you.
No point.Who call you is my best best friend.:D

And.
Besides of study.
Sometime we also should relax.
Just don't push yourself too tight.
Right.Wednesday(13.10.10).
Went out with my friend.
2 girl and 1 boy.Such a nice combination.
Why? Because 3 also siao siao de.
We really sing till very high.Is really fun.^^
Especially when we sing 我是一只小小鸟&身骑白马.
Awaiting the arrival.I am waiting.

P/S: Disappointed bout my trial result.==

期待下一次的约会=)

No comments:

Post a Comment