Monday, August 9, 2010

Birthday Celebration+The day in Prince Cafe.




Is AUGUST now.
Got a lot things that happened in this 1 week.
But all is happy things.A good memorize that together
With my secondary schoolmate and my BFF.

First.(7.8.2010)SATURDAY.
Is my school having sport carnival.
But I din join this event because choose to go KDU College.
To attend A CHINESE SEMINAR.Is very meaningful.
If you go,you will learn something that you couldn't learn in a text book.
Except for just giving seminar it also have a motivation talk.
I learn something on this round.
LEARN.LAUGH.LEAD.
Learn.In the process.
Laugh.I always make it.
Lead.I trying my best.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After finished seminar.
Our Chinese teacher bring us to SS2 de PRINCE CAFE.
To have our lunch.Nice.(Not the food)hahaha.
4 of us(2 GIRL&2BOY)plus teacher.
Eat and non-stop of chit chat.(Gossip)oops.hehe.
Anyway.We really enjoy right?Yes,WE DO^^

Second(8.8.2010).
Go mid valley to early celebrate my BFF>CHI HOONG
Need to say SORRY to him that I am late to reach there.
Sry ya..need you wait me.Hope you won't mind.^^
We watched 'The Last Airbender'.
After movie.lunch time and buy 'cakes' to him.
Just a small 'cakes'.Hope you like it o.
Tats all for this post.Will uptade soon.;)

我们的友谊,我很珍惜。



No comments:

Post a Comment