Saturday, August 21, 2010

Busy AUGUST.






I am back.
Yes,I know.My blog is death.
Few week didn't renew my blog.
So.Now I will post everything that happened within the few week.
Actually I got many things want to share.
But,I just don't know how to write it and express my feeling.

Well.Anyway.
15.8.2010.The day I attend seminar.SEMINAR SKOR A.
Is teras subject.This seminar take around 8 hours.(9-5.30pm)
Should be 9 o clock sharp start.But end up around 945a.m only start.
LOL.damn hate de.I DON'T LIKE LATE.DON'T LIKE WAITING PPL.
Can you imagine if late finish then I need go back home late.
Between I need take bus and take train back.No one fetch me back.
How good if I got my own car or got people fetch me back.
Unfortunately I don't have.:(
Feel lonely when alone going back home.
HATE THIS KIND OF FEELING.

AND.
This just happened on last friday.
My last BSMM event.Last event with you all.
I reallyyyyy will be very miss the moment be with you all.
My installation.
Here to say thank you to all of you.
Committee board of 2010/2011.
Thank you that put in a lot of effort on it.
Although not very good.But I enjoy.
You all improve a lot.I am proud of it.
Once again..Thank you.(:
Picture will be uptade soon.

Second.
Just finished sejarah DRAMA.
With my classmate.
I started to like my class so much.5C.

Last.
Tomorrow going to seminar.(Science)
AGAIN and AGAIN.
Never mind.I endure.Arghhhh...>.<
Pray that everything just go smooth.please.
It just a busy month>august<.

朋友,谢谢你。
很特别。





No comments:

Post a Comment