Thursday, April 1, 2010

Life should go on with LOVE

Hey readers.
For a quick uptades.
It is APRIL now.
And today is APRIL FOOL.
HAPPY APRIL FOOL.=D

DI TA DI TA DI TA.
Time pass fast without you realize.
In the future,I won't be that often uptading my blogs.
Have to really focus on my studies now.
No more wasting time and hanging around.
Say is easy but do is hard.I Know!!

Last few days went to midvalley.
And I'd watched 'JUST ANOTHER PANDORA BOX'.
Is a comedy film.But waste my money to watched.
Not nice also.No story line.=.=

Actually I'd nothing much to talk about.
I have no idea what am I thinking.
I should change my life after SPM.

Just want to tell my friend.
Sue..Don't over blame yourself.
Everything will be okay d.
And..to all my b=friend.
We just leave like 6 month(issit?)
To chit chat together,play together,seeing each other everyday.
Although After finish study form5,We still can come out yam cha together.
But I am sure amoung us will be 1 or 2 will less contact le.
So,try to appericate what you have now.
If is over le,and you have try your best.
Why don't just let go?I know it might be hard.
But time can let things to be past.

Time to sleep.
Hope all my friend HAPPY ALWAYS!
YOU>>Must smile always ya.:)
When We TOGETHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment