Sunday, February 21, 2010

CNY holiday..Busy+enjoy=happy!!


It almost like one week i din't uptade my blog.
Sorry ya,because during this CNY holiday was quite busy.
Haha,anyway..just want to share what i have do during the CNY.=)

First,
The six day of CNY.
I go watched a comedy movie with my cousin they all.
Hmm,this movie not really very nice.just ok only.
After that,we go eat shake sushi.
The food hai hao only.I just like the unagi cawamushi only.
Love it so much..haha^^

Second,
The seven day of CNY.
Go out with all my last time woking together d friend.
We go midvalley.I no need take train go,my friend fetch.haha.
After finished watching movie we go play those indoor game.
That was so fun wei,so long i din't play until very high le.
Thank you to u all,to giving me such a good memory.
I LOVE YOU ALL..^___^(XiaoTing,JUN,SAM,JunTing)

为什么我们的生活,必须是这样..?

No comments:

Post a Comment