Sunday, February 14, 2010

虎年快乐+情人节快乐..!!~

First,wish everyone HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY..!!

Yesterday(13.2.2010).
Was having reunion dinner with my family.
We eat steamboat together.So warm.
Hahaha..enjoy of eating together.^^
After that,around 11.30,my mum was preparing those fruits to
'Jie Cai Shen'(接财神).Then i help my mum to 'baibai'
During this,i also make a wish 4 myself.Hope that my wish will come true:)

Today(14.2.2010)
Is the first day of CNY.
And is also Valentine's day.
Nothing special was happen today.
To me,just a normal day.
Early morning wake up,help my mum cook 4 breakfast
And i like the most is the 'TONG SHUI'hahaha..it was nice nice nice..^^

Last.
Wish all you.
虎年快乐!
身体健康!
情人节快乐!
Hope evrything just be as easy as i think it should be.==

No comments:

Post a Comment