Wednesday, December 16, 2009

*Christmas is in the corner*

How should I start..
Yup,as my title>>Christmas is in the corner.
It's almost Christmas.

What i start with this.
Oh,jingle bells,jingle bells,jingle all the way.
Oh,what fun got is to ride,in a one horse open to sleigh.
Oh,jingle bells,jingle bells,jingle all the way.
Hmm..to me I feel Christmas is such a romantic day.
In my mind it should be.but in reality life I don't feel it.
Just skip this emo things.
I like it start with.
Last christmas I give you my heart.
But the next day you give it away.
This year to save me from tears.
I'll give it to someone special.
Enn..oh this.
I wish you a Merry Christmas.
I wish you a Merry Christmas.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Stop here.
Will blog when i free.
Byeee..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment