Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wedding KL>>>Johor

10-12October 2009.

That day was saturday to monday.
Dad say need go JB to attend my cousin wedding.
Lol....again...wedding...~hahaha.
But got one thing is good.
Is with a ''extra one day holiday''

Then.
I hate wake up early in the morning.
And last i wake up in the midnight.
Is like around 3 am..i think...
My mother wake me up so early.

Aikss..my mum..Really...
Start our journey lu..



















Take one..picture taken in the car.
Early morning..lol,tat time so sleepy.

At night.
Attend my cousin wedding.
So many people and my father relative there.
Hahaha...happy.
But the food is really teruk loh..not nice at all.


















Take 2..this picture got a bit blur..
Take with my sis.

Take 3..taken in hotel.
Lol..that time feel boring.
So the picture is kinda funny.
Just don't bother it.hahaha.^^
The last day.
Finished packing bag.
Then go back home lu.
Sit at the car like almost 5 hours.
Lol..my tulang pun sudah sakit.
hahaha..but it was fun..
Stop here.
bye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment