Saturday, August 29, 2009

Holiday Week~

Hey,holiday is juz pass so fast..
lol..reali so miss holiday..
i dun wan go school la..
anyway,quite enjoy this 1 week holiday d..=)
although get injured but stil enjoy it..haha
ohh ya,semalam n 2day i go the same place..
lol...pyramid...grr...geram la..
coz my house go there quit far de a..
no choice loh,coz i wan go there change sumthing mah..
YESTERDAY~
i go out watch movie wif my buddy..
v go watch I LOVE YOU BETH COOPER
the movie is under 18 d..but v stil boleh masuk..
curi curi mah...hahahaha...oops..
the movie a...
hmmmm...not reali nice..is kinda boring..sien lo..
but i like the moment together wif my buddy..
love u all er..(sue,yan,may,msum,eric)^^
this the pic tat taken..let c...=)






















Reali hve fun..
when hang out wif them..
u all mean alot 2 me..
hope tat our friendship can last 4ever..
love u all ya..muack...
hahaha..okok...
gtg lu,wan go slp le..
tata..byeee....:)


My journey is stil far apart...


















No comments:

Post a Comment