Saturday, June 9, 2012

Time For A CHANGE

Sorry for being long time didn't update my blog .
Time passed super fast , it's almost a year I had been go through my F6 Life .
Still got half year more and it will end of my F6 life . A new journey will start right after this . *Awaiting*

Just Feeling hard to balance my mood right now . What the hell happening to me ?
So wanna bang the wall and end my life now . I just felt the stress .
I sure you guys will thought that am stress with my own study .
Guess what , am stress out with another thingy thing but not school stuff .
Somehow , just don't know why I couldn't choose to give up
That way instead of fearing for those stress and emotional stuff .

I always look for a better tomorrow but it seem like so hard to achieve .
I blame myself is that am really having attitude problem as what you scold to me ?
Your words mean a lot to me . But at the same time you hurt me so deep .
Sometimes , you have to give up on people not because you don't care
Is because they don't .
I WANT TO BREATH and get a life . Wake up wake up !
What is the real happiness meant to you ? I can't figure it out .

The only way I can do right now is try to forget everything that I really don't want think of it .
I knew it was kind of escaping , but what to do ?
Was trying hard to face it , to face the problem but nonetheless failed .
I do believe that when everything seems to be going wrong , keep your head high and smile ,
And try to make the best of the situation ,
Because siting around and crying won't make things much better .
Let go of the things that can no longer to be fixed .
If you force yourself to try and put them back ,Things will only get worse .
Holding on is being brave , but sometimes moving on make you even Stronger !
What doesn't kill you make you stronger stand a litter taller
doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone (Kelly Clarkson ) .

Move on and Move on .
Stop here . Stay tuned . =(=)



No comments:

Post a Comment