Sunday, June 26, 2011

528.625

Sorry. I am back:)
Was busying with assignment and presentation stuff recently.
Will be having a test on August:( Stress~ Is not that easy.
Anyway,will try my best to strive for a good result.
After that Holiday.But just 1 week.
Anyway is enough to me rather than without holiday. *Awaiting*;)
Time flies. It actually pass very fast without any mark.

And now.
Obviously,my feeling are still the same.
I still can't let go. Why am I so artless to believe that you are different from others.
And last the answer is you are still the same. Just I am so stupid to believe.
Is enough for it. Love really make people suffer.
528. Our last day and I will remember no matter how.
I just hope to remember everything about us.
Because you really means a lot to me.
He is just a normal friend to me right now that I still care a lot.
I really do hope that you will be happy always and I am always be here:)
Emo and emo. Emo get out from my life! Damn!
Even emo I still smile. Everything will be alright. Ya,it will be alright.

625. Unforgettable day.
Went out with my ns babies.
My dear(Moon)and My grandma(Kim).
We had planed a long time to have this outing.
And last we make it. Is damn enjoy and happy outing.
I really very happy hang out with you all.
The feeling doesn't change at all even we seldom meet.
I love the moment with you all.
Thanks god that let me know you all. I do appreciate;)

Stop here.
Take Care people.
Sherly(Sitwai):]

No comments:

Post a Comment