Saturday, November 13, 2010

To the end.

As my title.To the end.
Last friday(12.11.2010).
Our school our class.
Had celebrate a in miniature gather.
Because of this the attenders is much more better than usual.
Perhaps because of many free food can eat.Hmmm.
To me.Not really.
The important is.
This is the last day that we can gather together.
Chit chat till non-stop and keep snapped photo.
Before the exam(SPM) is coming.






Time is passing fast.It really come to the end.
But I just wanna the time stopped at the moment.
And..Please flashing back on those time if can.


Finally I had ended my secondary school life.
Appreciate a lot the moment we you all.
My 'La po' Gang>(Suesue,yanyan,maymay,ck,kelly.)and more.
My Bosom friend>Bx(Bang xiong).
The boys>(Msum,Zming,etc)
*Thank you..*
Thank you that being with me.


Feeling damn regret that never knew you guys earlier.
=(..=(
Please do remember ME.
And I will remember ALL OF YOU!

LOVE YOU ALL.

世事没有永恒,拥有的终归会失去,
如果珍惜她的曾经存在,有时回想品味
那如烟往事,便等于是藏着一个缺陷美了。

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 中学回忆里,你占据了所有..
    绝不会忘了你..

    我会永远记得你的模样..
    因为你对我来说很重要..
    Love you ~ =)

    By mR.Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 感动哦。。
    除了谢谢不懂还能说些什么。。真的很谢谢。
    你也一样,很重要。
    你我的回忆,永远都记得。

    ReplyDelete
  4. 在你想着..写着..的每一个名的时候..
    他们已经是把你记在心中了..

    把他们和你在一起的记忆都牢牢的记着..
    这份记忆是永远不会不见的..

    他们也会永远的'爱你'~
    记住'你'~ :)

    ReplyDelete