Thursday, July 22, 2010

BLOOD DONATION 2010

Monday(19.7.2010)
Our school having blood donation.
And ya,I skip class..But not because of ponteng..
Is having duty on this event.
I saw many of my friend are so 'kind' to donate their RED RED BLOOD
Hahaha..I wish that I also can donate..
But I not yet over my bday(consider as 16++)only.
One more is,I under weight..Need 45kg only can donate.
I just 41kg only..To me,i don't think I am thin..
Cause imagine my height and if my body weight is over 45kg.
I will be fat already.So,NO WAY.
I don't know why some people are so scare that let people know their height and body weight.
To me,I am proud to be say it out If you ask me.
I am short SO WHAT?None of your businese also.(someone).
After BLOOD DONATION,Then having meeting to discuss when AGM.
Finished meeting..We started taking photo.Enjoy..
I surely will MISS YOU ALL.:)
And last..HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVELY JIEJIE..^^






我很无助..

No comments:

Post a Comment