Thursday, September 17, 2009

HaPPy BIrThDay To ME..^^

I went to midvalley around 10.15
Juz reach there then saw yuetmay,eric n zi ming le..
they cnt even noe tats me o
Coz tat time my face is like juz wake up oni...hahaha
V all was walking 2 the garden RED BOX d..
Chiong K...wahahaha...^o^

When reach RED BOX..
saw piksue,yingshuang n jun yen was there le..
After v entre the room...then start sing le...hehe
sing n sing....oh ya,v sing mayday de song..
until very high n so shong...whooss...!
Suddenly piksue n yingshuang going out..
i tot they go toilet...but.....
at last,i noe they go out 4 wat le...
is taking cake....my birthday cake...
it was so surprise...so shock...
Here was sum photo...
sry if the pic r blur...












the cake....ask me 2 graw taller...LOL...
hahaha...i hope i can graw taller aso....=.=

















Cake and I....=)













The awesome-est girlfriends once can ever hve=)
That was present that day...
From Left-waiyan,piksue,ME,kelly,yuetmay,yingshuang.


The awesome-est boyfriends once can ever have=)
That was present that day...
From Left-Eric,Zi Ming,ME,Mum Sum,Jun Yan.
This is a VERY SUCCESSFUL surprise birthday party.
I truely appreciate it alots!I had alot fun.I hope u all did too.
And thx those tat wish me happy birthday d...reali thx u all...
I LOVE u ALL....Once Again,
THANK YOU!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment